TruKid Hand Podz™ 20 second hand wash - 40 Count Dispenser and 110 Count Refill Pack Combo (150 Count)
No mess, No Waste:
pre- measured and easy to use
Pre-measured Hand Podz™
make hand washing effective, easy and convenient – the gentle formula softly
cleanses the dirtiest of hands. The innovative pod design encourages kids to
wash for more than 20 seconds, as recommended by the CDC for proper hand
washing. This is to effectively remove germs and bacteria while preventing diseases,
helping to keep kids and families healthy.
Studies show that only 5% of us wash our hands long enough to
effectively remove bacteria and germs. That’s gross and explains why the
prevalence of germs and bacteria contribute to the spread of illness. This
staggering statistic propelled us to develop our unique 20-second hand wash
The 20-second hand pod wash formula, is truly natural,
safe and effective for even the most sensitive skin. Our Hand Podz™
arrive just in time as the FDA recently banned two of the most common chemicals
found in antibacterial soaps: Triclosan and Triclocarbon, which not only harm
our bodies, but also the environment. That is why TruKid does not use them in
any of our products and have created this safe new way to wash hands
- Single-use, 20-second hand washing podz - pre-measured and easy-to-use
- Fresh YumBerry scent
- Made with good-for-you, simple, natural ingredients that clean hands effectively
- Leaves hands soft while protecting hands' natural oils
- Truly natural and gluten-free
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable, easy for kids to use and safe for the environment
With dry hands, shake one pod out of the
dispensing container or pouch
Cup hands with one pod in still or running
water for 10 seconds until the pod wrapper starts to dissolve.
Rub hands together (this breaks the pod wrapper
and releases contents) add more water….
Continue washing hands (front and back and
between fingers) until all contents dissolve, that is about 20 seconds. (The
wrapper is a natural skin conditioner, so needs to be included in the hand wash
and rub hands to dissolve it too)
If some pod wrapper falls into the sink, pick
it up and wash with it until it dissolves, its good for your hands! The pod
wrapper will also simply dissolve down the drain too.
Rinse hands thoroughly and smell the fresh YumBerry!
Just remember, DO NOT EAT! Hand Podz are non-toxic, but they taste really bad! Not meant for consumption.
Pure cane sugar
Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate**
Yumberry aromatic natural essential oil blend
sodium lauryl sulfoacetate is derived from coconut and sustainable palm oils,
so it conforms to Ecocert’s natural and organic cosmetic standard and is 100%
of natural origin.
More Hand Washing Facts:
Handwashing is like a "do-it-yourself" vaccine—it involves five simple and effective steps (Wet, Lather, Scrub, Rinse, Dry) you can take to reduce the spread of diarrheal and respiratory illness so you can stay healthy. Regular handwashing, particularly before and after certain activities, is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others. It's quick, it's simple, and it can keep us all from getting sick. Handwashing is a win for everyone, except the germs. www.cdc.com
• Roughly 5,000 germs live on your hands at any given time.
• Washing your hands for the required 20 seconds can prevent as may as 200 diseases.
• only 5% percent of people wash their hands long enough to kill harmful germs and viruses.
• 10% percent of people don’t wash their hands at all.
• The average person, who washes their hands well, only spends 6 seconds washing with soap and water., which is not enough to properly clean.
• Literally, a million lives could be saved from just washing hands for 20 seconds.
• And finally the worst of all is that generally 30% of people admit they don’t wash their hands with soap after using the toilet. Disgusting! Imagine how many germs & viruses they are spreading?
• Wash your hands the right way. It might save your life.